[keycloak-dev] Deleting a user fails without error

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 08:27:42 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I've just tried this with latest Keycloak master and deleting the user
from admin console works fine (I used default JPA with HSQLDB database).

Can you also check with admin console? If deleting through admin console
works fine, then there is likely something bad in the way you're
invoking the REST endpoint.

BTV. in latest master you're supposed to invoke the REST endpoint with
user id instead of "username" as last parameter. But I am not sure if it
was really username in 1.2.0 and it changed to ID in latest version...

Marek