[keycloak-dev] Deleting a user fails without error

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Tue Jun 30 09:18:02 EDT 2015

Yes it changed in 1.3 to ID. We're making the same API call as the admin
console does only we're doing it right after the user is created if they
don't meet certain criteria in client. These are social logins.

We're using MySQL but that shouldn't matter. Perhaps something Keycloack
server side is holding reference to the user. I'll try to provide more
information in a few days but wasn't sure if anyone saw this behavior
before.

Thanks,
Scott