[keycloak-dev] gsoc 2015, Certificate Management

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 02:38:57 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Evidence of your capability to understand Keycloak documentation and source would be good, and doing a PR for a simple feature or a bug would certainly be a good way to achieve that. Have a look at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK and see if there's any that you believe you'd be able to do. Please, once you've selected one let me know what you're planning before spending days doing it, so I can confirm that it's a valid issue and that no-one else is working on it.