[keycloak-dev] brokerid + subject for brokered username?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 20:13:01 EDT 2015

Sucks, for SAML, i'll have to find a usersession based on the SAML
nameID and session index.  For Keycloak OIDC, I have the external
keycloak session id.

Searching via a UserSessionModel note would be very slow and hard to
create a "index" across all storage types.  I'm thinking of pushing up a
"brokerId" to a top level attribute on UserSessionModel.  Then I can do
queries and create indexes much easier across storage types.

Damn this shit is a pain in the ass...