[keycloak-dev] Direct link to registration/forgot-credentials

Sebastian Rose sebastian.rose at aoe.com
Thu Oct 8 14:47:46 EDT 2015

Here is the PR for just KEYCLOAK-1927: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/1689

Von: Stian Thorgersen [mailto:sthorger at redhat.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015 19:25
An: Sebastian Rose
Cc: keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Betreff: Re: [keycloak-dev] Direct link to registration/forgot-credentials

I'm happy with adding the forgot-credentials link, but not 100% sure about what's the correct approach. Can you prepare a separate PR for just KEYCLOAK-1927 so we can review it?

We can add it as an option to the js-console, but I don't want to add forgotCredentials and createForgotCredentialsUrl, nor do I want to add it to the js-console. Basically I don't really want to advocate this approach.