[keycloak-dev] browser refresh and back button issues

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 09:20:08 EDT 2015

I'm working on a solution for this stuff.  For browser flows I'm going
to do a 302 redirect after successful posts.  I'm also going to do a 302
redirect after authentication and before going into the required-actions
phase.  This will get the browser to a "safe" URL that if refresh button
is hit, the flow manager can decide what the correct state is.  Back
button will still result in an error screen though.