[keycloak-dev] Remove cache on/off options in admin console

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 08:15:20 EDT 2015

Only if you have an option to clear the cache.  It is really important
to be able to clear the cache.  Right now the cache is cleared by
turning the cache off, then on.  IMO, its a great option to have just in
case we've made a mistake in the caching layer.  In that case, the user
can just turn off the cache until we patch the bug.