[keycloak-dev] Custom Realm Attributes

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 09:31:59 EDT 2016

Sounds like an interesting idea. For a while ago I was thinking about how
you'd manage clients and hostnames in different environments (dev, test,
prod) without having to modify the config. My idea at the time was to
introduce server aliases which would be a similar thing to what you are
proposing although with much more limited use.