[keycloak-dev] Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release status

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 05:52:00 EST 2016

I'm hoping we can start testing Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release on Monday
morning. That means all changes should be in by end of today.

With that regards there's a few outstanding items:

* Bill - is the cache stable for release? We can do improvements for next
release if required.
* Marek - what's status on performance degredation? You also have a few
other issues assigned, will these be ready?
* Bruno - will you fix KEYCLOAK-2501 in time?

Is there anything else that's not in JIRA that needs doing?

I'd appreciate as many people as possible help out with testing the
release. I'll send out details once we're ready to start.

Thanks,
Stian