[keycloak-dev] Enable JDK8 for testsuite

Michal Hajas mhajas at redhat.com
Thu May 5 05:46:00 EDT 2016

Hi Stian,

I think we may have problem with this, because our servlets are in base testsuite (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/main/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/adapter/servlet) and they need to be compiled with java 7. We need to be able to deploy them to containers running on java 7. Will be these files involved too?

Michal.