[keycloak-dev] Keycloak custom authenticator

Tech @ PSYND tech at psynd.net
Fri May 13 07:28:41 EDT 2016

Dear experts,

I'm working with keycloak 1.9.4.

We ran some customization with the Authenticators: we implemented a
couple of authenticators in sequence, like provide an OTP token, provide
an additional information etc.

We are facing several issues:
1) we create our custom Flow from the Authentication interface
2) we add our 4 form (Add Execution)
3) from the Flows Module we select the order in which they should be
selected
4) we define in the binding sour flow as Browser Flow
5) we register and enable our executions from the Required Actions
module.

About point 3): even if we change the order of the flows using the
priorities arrows, the forms doesn't show up in order.

We tried to delete and to re-create, but we don't understand if we
should do something else to impose the order that we need?

Could you please support?

Thanks