[keycloak-dev] Community extensions and examples

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 02:34:21 EDT 2017

At times there are extensions and examples that we don't want to include in
the main repository. This could be for several reasons, including:

* We don't have the resources to maintain and support it
* We don't believe it's generic enough
* Examples that are to complex

However, these can still be useful for some people. So I'm thinking about
how we can provide community maintained extensions and examples.

A very simple idea would be to add a page on our website that links to the
relevant repository and documentation. To contribute you would setup your
own Github repository, documentation and also a download if you want. Then
you'd send a PR to the website to add your extension or example.

Thoughts?