[keycloak-dev] How to increase the log level of Keycloak

Tech tech at psynd.net
Wed Mar 22 11:34:24 EDT 2017

Dear experts,

we are working with Keycloak 2.5.1 and we configured a OIDC resource.

While we are connecting from outside, Keycloak returns a 400 (detected
from our application), but we don't see this error reflected into the
console and we are not able to increase the log level of Keycloak.

We checked some parameters into
/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml, we changed the console-handler
to "FINEST", but we still don't get any needed log.

Could you please advise?

Thanks!