[keycloak-dev] How to increase the log level of Keycloak

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:48:04 EDT 2017

Hello,

a better place to ask this is the keycloak-user mailing list
(http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/) as this is just for dev
discussions.

Do you really use the standalone.xml or rather the standalone-ha.xml?

Anyways for standalone.sh

cd $KEYCLOAK_HOME

bin/jboss-cli.sh

embed-server --server-config=standalone.xml --std-out=echo

/subsystem=logging/console-handler=CONSOLE:change-log-level(level=ALL)
/subsystem=logging/root-logger=ROOT/:write-attribute(name=level,value=DEBUG)

This should give you debug output.

Cheers,
Thomas