[keycloak-dev] Adapter's blueprint

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue May 9 17:00:42 EDT 2017

This is a great start Sebi. And I think we can always change along the
way.

I was just thinking here about something for the future, maybe. A way to
certify our Keycloak adapter's implementation. This idea came from
OpenID connect certification[1].

Why? In this way people could run conformance tests against our server
and make sure that their implementation is still compatible with the
latest releases of Keycloak. This also would enable us to know which
project is stable or not.

I know this could be a lot of work, but maybe something we could work/take into
consideration for further releases.

[1] - http://openid.net/certification/testing/

On 2017-05-09, Sebastien Blanc wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I've started this sheet [1] that attempt to list all the features and
> checks that a Keycloak adapter should support + a support matrix for our
> existing adapters.
>
> Feel free to add any missing feature, it's a really early version started a
> few hours ago,
>
> Sebi
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/13muhHORqIF11UeNbZIbbBzlh3FCef5BwKj2G2exLbYM/edit?usp=sharing