[keycloak-dev] Scripts to generate X.509 certificates

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Nov 23 16:52:16 EST 2017

Ahoy,

I'm adding X509 authentication tests for *Key Usage* and *Extended Key
Usage*. Now I got stuck looking for the scripts that generate these files
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/b2f10359c8c33dd0a843c3ee28e0c8ecf275e834/testsuite/integration-arquillian/servers/auth-server/jboss/common/keystore.
Do we have them?

The reason why I'm asking, is because I need to flag *Extended Key Usage*
as critical for testing purposes. Also, I couldn't find the CA key, to sign
another client certificate.

Of course is possible to recreate everything from scratch, but that would
take a considerable time making sure that everything is in the right place.