[keycloak-dev] Problem with 3.4.0 (not present in 3.2.1)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Nov 27 09:14:26 EST 2017

Hi,

I am on 3,2,1 and all works fine. Updating to 3.4.0 causes a problem:

* After I enter user/passwd on the keycloak login form. I get an endless
redirect loop, with the following log message in Chrome (FF has same
redirect loop):

The value of the 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header in the response must
not be the wildcard '*' when the request's credentials mode is 'include'.
Origin 'http://localhost:9191' is therefore not allowed access. The
credentials mode of requests initiated by the XMLHttpRequest is controlled
by the withCredentials attribute.

I've updated my java adapters to 3.4.0 as well the as the angular one:
https://github.com/aerogear/unifiedpush-admin-ui/pull/14/files

I have this in the config of my realm:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/blob/master/docker-compose/keycloak-realm/ups-realm-sample.json#L62

and as said before w/ the 3.2.1 it all works - with 3.4.0 not

Anyone seen this before ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf