[keycloak-dev] server-config-migration

Vlasta Ramik vramik at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 07:51:54 EDT 2017

Thanks Marko,

if I understand correctly changes performed within subsystems are
handled by the subsystem itself during the first container start (at the
latest). But changes like removing subsystem should be added as a
command to our migration script, right?

There is <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:jdr:1.0"/> remained after
migration (and after container start) on my env.

If so, I'll add the command, if not a JIRA should be fired.