[keycloak-dev] Internationalization - question

Adrien DESBIAUX adesbiaux at vente-privee.com
Fri Apr 20 07:46:14 EDT 2018

Hello!

I would like to be sure to understand well how internationalization works in KC:

I can only access those 2 variables in the template:

- locale.supported
and
- locale.current

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/theme/beans/LocaleBean.java

My issue is that ${locale.current} return the "language name" as a string.

But it would be very helpful to get the language code instead or another property to get for example "de" for Deutsch. That would make internationalization logics more standard to other tools.

Would you agree or did I miss something?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Keycloak is still an awesome tool :)

Cheers!