[keycloak-dev] Internationalization - question

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 08:59:08 EDT 2018

 From the code, it looks like locale.supported will return a
List<Locale>.   This is not the regular java object Locale.  It is
another version of Locale that only can return label and url.  However,
the url will have an attribute kc_locale=<language code>.  So you could
parse the url and extract the language code.

BTW, I agree with you.  For the next version of the account management
console the language code should be much easier to get.