[keycloak-dev] WG: How to generate a token string in a custom keycloak extension?

Felix Peters peters at develop4edu.de
Tue Jan 23 09:29:19 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Keycloak development and at the moment I'm trying to develop some demo extensions to learn how SPI's an stuff like that work in Keycloak.

My Question is:
Is there a util- or helper-class which I can use to generate an secure token string in my extension code (pretty much the same as an oauth access or refresh token)?
I was not able to find something In the Keycloak code, but maybe there is something like that.
Thank you in advance,
Felix Peters