[keycloak-dev] Full implementation of SAML artifact-binding for [JIRA KEYCLOAK-831]

Doswald Alistair alistair.doswald at elca.ch
Tue Nov 6 06:59:40 EST 2018

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I submitted a partial implementation of artifact-binding (only AuthnRequests were handled) as a pull request, mostly to have some code review before I proceeded  (though I didn't get any feedback).

Now I have fully implemented the artifact binding part of SAML. How should I proceed:

  1.  Should I  close the current pull request, and submit a new one with the full code,
  2.  Should I commit the code on the same fork as I'm currently doing a PR on? It should be adding into the PR and I can update the description to say that it's the full code.

Best regards,

Alistair