[keycloak-dev] Interactive claims gathering flow

Aingaran Pillai apillai at zaizi.com
Wed Nov 28 04:28:54 EST 2018

Hi,

We are looking at adding support for UMA2 interactive claims gathering flow
to Keycloak (which I assume is currently not in the supported). We are a
small consultancy that have implemented keycloak extensively but never
extended it. Is this an area we can contribute developer time with some
mentoring from the community? If so where would we get started?

Regards
Ainga

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales
with the registration number 6440931. The Registered Office is Kings House,
174 Hammersmith Road, London W6 7JP.