[keycloak-dev] Keycloak testsuite artifacts on maven, for module testing

Doswald Alistair alistair.doswald at elca.ch
Thu Nov 29 04:33:32 EST 2018

Hello,

Are the keycloak testsuite artifacts pushed to a public repository? Or if not, would it be possible to publish them alongside the other keycloak artifacts?

We are currently updating the cloudtrust keycloak modules to the latest version of keycloak, and as a part of that we are moving the tests from mocks to arquillian. Since there's a lot of great work already done, we reuse the keycloak testsuite artifacts for this. For our purposes this is fine (we have them cached in our local repository), but for anybody who wishes to build our modules from github it's a bit more cumbersome. On a more general level, it would probably also help other module developers who wish to unit test with arquillian.

Best regards,

Alistair