[keycloak-dev] External role to role idp mapper update brokered user behavior buggy ?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 05:38:56 EST 2019

+1 that this is a bug. I added a comment to the JIRA with some
suggestions for the PR. In shortuct, it will be good to:

- Have an automated test for this
- Ensure that "user.grantRole" is called in "updateBrokeredUser" just in
case that user is not yet member of that role. Otherwise it will be DB
call and cache invalidation during each login of the user (Bad for
performance...)

Marek