[keycloak-user] How to secure JAX-RS service based on reasteasy running on undertow

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 02:44:22 EDT 2014

Hi Davide,

I think that this exactly is already addressed by our examples. You can
take a look especially at this example
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/database-service
which is JAX-RS service service based on resteasy, which requires Bearer
token authentication, so all requests sent to it from "frontend"
applications like "customer-portal" or "product-portal" need to contain
header like: Authorization: Bearer <your_access_token> .

You can try existing set of examples to see how it all works together.
See instructions in README files under
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template

Marek