[keycloak-user] How to secure JAX-RS service based on reasteasy running on undertow

Davide Ungari ungarida at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:18:59 EDT 2014

Hi Marek,
I worked on it during the weekend.

Now my problem is the header like: Authorization: Bearer
<your_access_token> .

I'm running the frontend on Tomcat, I made an adapter for it
https://github.com/ungarida/keycloak/, I adapted AS7.

Now I can not figure out how to retrieve the access token to include it in
the JS that call the JAX-RS service.

--
Davide