[keycloak-user] Sharing users

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 10:45:26 EDT 2014

User information can be obtained from the IDToken within
KeycloakSecurityContext.  You can setup what information is in the
IDToken via the claims page in each application/oauth client.

For other user requests (like changing passwords), use the Account
Service.  Every authenticated user has permission to access this REST
API by default.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com