[keycloak-user] Figured out Logging out

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:29:34 EDT 2014

When I entered the Admin URL I used a localhost url.  I have my test app on
a separate machine from the keycloak server I have running.  My redirect
urls all have localhost and that is fine because I am using my app on the
machine it is running on and a localhost redirect is ok when the redirect
happens on my end.  It was intuitive for me to put localhost in the admin
url too because the redirect urls and the admin url are all entered on the
same page.  When I log out, the keycloak server makes a request on its end
using the management url.  Of course that fails because localhost refers to
the keycloak server in that case and not my application.  So, long story
short, stupid user error.