[keycloak-user] LDAP Groups

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 08:50:35 EST 2014

Hi,

right now users authenticated via LDAP are synced to keycloak database
and they receive just default roles configured for particular realm (or
realm applications). Other roles need to be done manually. Right now we
don't have any support for sync LDAP groups or user memberships from
LDAP. There is jira for it https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-630

Marek