[keycloak-user] FIDO Alliance

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 07:54:17 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

We're planning to add an Authentication SPI that would allow plugging in additional authentication mechanisms. This was planned for second factor authentication, but it would make sense to also add support for passwordless authentication through the same mechanism.

Having an implementation for fido would be very nice as well.