[keycloak-user] Problems Authenticating with OpenLDAP

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 02:52:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

we are testing with OpenLDAP 2.4 and works fine. Are you using different
version?

Also can't be problem in the slow connection to LDAP server? On LDAP
configuration screen in Keycloak admin console, you can try "Test
Connection" or "Test Authentication" . Works this well for you?

If connection is not a problem, maybe you can send exception stacktrace
and your LDAP configuration (Once you configure LDAP, there should be
message in server.log like "INFO
[org.keycloak.picketlink.ldap.PartitionManagerRegistry] Creating new
LDAP based partition manager for the Federation provider...." with
details about LDAP configuration. It may help if you send it here as well)

Thanks,
Marek