[keycloak-user] Admin url for bearer-only applications

Alarik Myrin alarik at zwift.com
Thu Sep 11 14:52:50 EDT 2014

I am not sure the Admin url is working for bearer-only applications, at
least not on Wildfly.

I have set the admin url for my bearer-only applications just like I do for
my confidential applications.  In both cases (they are both war file
deployments running in Wildfly 8.0.0 Final) it is the context-root of the
war file.  When I log out the sessions from the keycloak  admin console,
the confidential applications hear about the logout, and will respond with
a redirect, but the bearer-only reply with the protected resource instead
of responding with a 401 like I would expect.

Is anyone else having trouble with this? There are no bearer-only resources
in the preconfigured-demo realm file to check against...

BTW, I just verified that this was happening with Keycloak 1.0-final.

Thanks,

Alarik