[keycloak-user] Two level authentication in Keycloak.

Bhanu Kiran getbhanu30 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:25:11 EDT 2015

Hi Team,

Please let me know how we can implement below requirement.

1. Two level authentication in Keycloak.

   -

   In first level authenticate user with Ldap and if validation fails
   authenticate same user with configured DB.  Does Keycloak support this
   feature or how we have to implement this multi-level authentication.

I was able to configure ldap with my keycloak server and validate users.
But I was not able  to find any example how to configure external DB to
authenticate users.

Please let me hot to configure external DB.

Thanks,
Bhanu