[keycloak-user] Upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0: Role(s) not found

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 17:18:56 EST 2015

On 2.2.2015 14:07, Dimitris Keramidas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently deploying Keycloak version 1.0.4 as a war, in a WildFly
> app-server. I am using oracle 11g as the database for the datatore and
> schema. I've followed the relevant guide to install version 1.1.0, and
> the schema seemed to be upgraded normally. However, I found two problems:
> 1. The war distribution bundle, does not contain the themes that need
> to be placed in wildfly's configuration directory. I downloaded the
> appliance bundle and used those, instead.
This might be a bug in packaging. However you can create directory
"themes" manually and put it just the files, which you want to override.
The themes from this directory will have precedence over the themes from
classpath (those are bundled inside jar file
keycloak-forms-common-themes-VERSION.jar)

> 2. After logging into the administration console, I could see the list
> of roles I created for my realms, but could not access/edit any. I am
> only getting a "Error! Not found" message. Furthermore, If I try to
> assign a new role to a user, the "available roles" list is empty.
> Please note though, that users that already have roles assigned to
> them, work/log in properly.
Could you try to delete your browser cache?

Marek