[keycloak-user] Error decoding JSON response from custom identity provider

Eugene Chow eugene.chow.ct at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:51:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I’m trying to integrate Keycloak with a custom OpenID Connect identity provider. I got to the point where the server returned Keycloak a JSON response.

I got the following error:
2015-07-07 02:39:46,013 ERROR [org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default task-12) Failed to make identity provider oauth callback: org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: Could not fetch attributes from userinfo endpoint.
…
Caused by: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character (',' (code 44)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null') at [Source: java.io.StringReader at 183b074c; line: 3, column: 10]

Is there a way to peek at the content of the JSON response? I tried switching on debug mode in Wildfly, but the token wasn’t printed in the logs.

Thanks!
Eugene