[keycloak-user] [OAuth2.0] Authorization grant & Get token urls

Pavel Maslov pavel.masloff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:18:03 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

>From the user documentation I could not find the authorization grant url (a
la github's  https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize) and Get token url (a
la https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token).

I presume it's
{keycloak_base}/realms/{realm-name}/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id={client_name}&response_type=code
and
{keycloak_base}/realms/{realm-name}/protocol/openid-connect/token respectively,
but I am not sure.

I would like to follow the standard OAuth2.0 workflow:

   1. Get Auth grant (GET on https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize)
   2. Get access token in exchange for the auth grant code (POST on
   https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token)
   3. Use the resource using the access token gotten in step 2.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks.

Regards,
Pavel Maslov, MSc