[keycloak-user] Fwd: any reference document on Keycloak SAML SP configuration

Arulkumar Ponnusamy parul.com at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:28:59 EST 2015

Hi Stian,
Thanks for your response. Yes. I followed the same. I followed the
instruction of Chapter-7 Java servlet Filter Adapter. as specified I added
the SAMLFilter class in filter mapping of my web.xml.

In picketlink, we have handler and Listener which makes our application as
SAML provider. Picketlink also has lot of sample project which we can
try/tweak as per our need. However in keycloak, i see neither of them.