[keycloak-user] MultiTenancy / MultiRealms

Sascha Skorupa sascha.skorupa at traveltainment.de
Tue Oct 27 04:36:34 EDT 2015

Hi,

currently we have implemented an own Resolver that loads the "keycloak.json" configuration by extracting the realm name from the issuer element of the token because the realm name is not explicitly mapped. But I think it is possible to implement a custom protocol mapper to map the realm explicitly to the token.

It is not finally clarified how to load the configuration dynamically from a wildfly subsystem.

- sascha