[keycloak-user] Keycloak Password Hashing Suggestion request

Rajkiran K rajkiran.k at inteqsolutions.com
Fri Apr 15 07:37:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

We have a requirement, where we need to migrate the users *(In Bulk
users JSON file format -- Need to migrate all users in one go)* into
keycloak users, without resetting their password, In Our Existing
system, user passwords are Hashed with Bcrypt algorithm with strength
10. In our observation Password Hashing SPI supporting Pbfdk2 algorithm.
Does this Password Hashing SPI supports Bcrypt algorithm with strength
10 . Is it possible to migrate all users without resetting the password
into keycloak. Also there is any way to use same bcrypt password hash
from Existing system to key cloak database.

If it is possible can you please provide any documentation for
implementing this requirement. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Raj Kiran