[keycloak-user] Keycloak - Spring-Security-adapter: Call method after authentication

Daniele Capasso Barbato daniele.capasso at dnshosting.it
Wed Apr 20 03:17:56 EDT 2016

I develop a rest based api application with spring security and
keycloak. I'd like to execute custom code when users are log in in to my
application in any rest controller, I try with my filter putting in the
last position of filter chain, but the KeycloakPrincipal in the request
is null (seems that Keycloak value was set after that)

How can I execute custom code when users are login in the right way?

Thanx