[keycloak-user] Naive Question

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Tue Aug 2 15:09:37 EDT 2016

Well, the adapter does support loading the keycloak.json file from anywhere on the class path. Jetty AFAIK does include jetty/resources on the class path. So, you could put keycloak.json there and if you start the server with the option below it should work:

-Dkeycloak.configurationFile:”classpath:keycloak.json"

Scott Rossillo
Smartling | Senior Software Engineer
srossillo at smartling.com