[keycloak-user] Is it possible to authenticate against a Keycloak's Identity Provider (OpenAM) without using the Login screen?

Abelardo Vacca abelardovacca at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 16:25:24 EDT 2016

I am wondering if it is possible to delegate to authentication to an identity provider, as you would on the Login Page, but using the REST API. I've posted to stackoverflow a few minutes ago with details and diagrams to try to explain the best I could:  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38859379/is-it-possible-to-authenticate-against-a-keycloaks-identity-provider-openam-w

Please feel free to correct any misconceptions I might have, I am new to all these tools I am posting about (APIMAN, Keycloak and OpenAM)

Thanks,Abelardo