[keycloak-user] Browser Caching in Custom Theme not working

Chris Hairfield chairfield at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:09:04 EDT 2016

Hello,

We've started deploying our custom login and account themes to persistent
environments and are finding that our browser caches aren't updating
properly as we push code. We are using Docker, so upgrades entail
destroying the existing container and starting a new one with our updates.

An instance of this is with the Join functionality where the form itself
didn't show after an upgrade, but we worked around it by entering an
incognito window.

This is the approach we've learned to use when developing as well: test in
an incognito window.

I'm curious, what are your suggestions for deploying Keycloak in such a way
as to properly update client browsers when our themes are updated?

Thanks!
Chris