[keycloak-user] Issue in logging in with identity provider after session time out.

JAYAPRIYA ATHEESAN jayapriya.atheesan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:54:58 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

We are testing session timed out feature, and I have set my "login timeout"
to 10seconds.

If I click on login after 10sec, I get an error saying "YOUR LOGIN TOOK TOO
MUCH TIME TO PROCESS". After which if I give my user credentials, the login
happens.

But I I use social media to login, I get the below error. And even if I try
to close it and click on login again, I get the same issue. Unless and until
I type my application url , this issue is not going through.

The flow stops here https://
<https://%3chostname%3e:8444/auth/realms/giggzo/broker/facebook/login?code=Y
5DU748Sx0YL193xRYcv7bQHpvKAV8VlYAVfl2Pbd-4.63d5ab87-a882-4d54-8bed-126ac2cbf
a89>
<hostname>:8444/auth/realms/giggzo/broker/facebook/login?code=Y5DU748Sx0YL19
3xRYcv7bQHpvKAV8VlYAVfl2Pbd-4.63d5ab87-a882-4d54-8bed-126ac2cbfa89

Each time, we don't want our users to give the entire url to get the login
page again.

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Jayapriya Atheesan