[keycloak-user] Auto login after registration

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue May 3 03:08:04 EDT 2016

By default, registered users are logged automatically to keycloak after
their successful registration. Or are you talking about login
automatically to javascript app? Then you can use onLoad: "check-sso" .
See the similar thread from yesterday
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-May/006000.html .

Btv. If it's possible, I would suggest to upgrade to 1.9.3 . Version
1.5.0 is quite old.

Marek