[keycloak-user] Keycloak impersonate programmatically

Anshul Malpani anshulm at stytch.com
Wed May 11 18:29:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use impersonate feature using my java client. When I call impersonate api using admin access grant. I get back the cookies. How can I get the access token for the impersonate user.

HttpPost post = new HttpPost(
                    KeycloakUriBuilder.fromUri(authServerUrl).path(“/admin/realms/{realm}/users/{id}/impersonation").build(realm, accountKeycloakId));

This is returning me cookies. In next step I would like to get the access token of impersonate user.

Thanks