[keycloak-user] Captive Portal with Keycloak for Wireless Routers

Daniel Fuchs fuchs at fuchs3.net
Sat May 14 16:56:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

I’m starting to read about Keycloak and it’s functionalities and I’m wondering how can we make it act as the Captive Portal for our Wireless Network?

Since the users will have different services with a customer, Keycloak seems perfect because we can authenticate multiple applications with multiple identity providers aside of having internal registered customers, but one of these services will be the network access.

Maybe Keycloak can become a central point in my architecture.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel