[keycloak-user] How does conditional OTP form work?

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:42:09 EST 2016

Hello,

strange that the conditional OTP currently doesn't for you, when I wrote it
a few months back it worked quite well for us.
I didn't look at it for a while since I'm using a slightly different
authentication logic now which doesn't require the CondOTP anymore.

Let me know if I can help :)

Cheers,
Thomas