[keycloak-user] multiple redirects after authentication

Chris Savory chris.savory at edlogics.com
Tue Oct 4 11:23:00 EDT 2016

Is this using the JavaScript adapter? We ran into a similar problem yesterday.

--
Christopher Savory
Software Engineer | EdLogics

 <http://www.edlogics.com/>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edlogics> <https://twitter.com/EdLogics>

On 10/4/16, 9:45 AM, "keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org on behalf of Pulkit Gupta" <keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org on behalf of pulgupta at redhat.com> wrote:

    Hi Josh,

    I have the paths with trailing slashes in my web.xml. Just my entityId does
    not has a trailing slash.
    Also the application sometime works in one assertion and sometime it will
    take 3-4 round trips but it always works eventually.
    We enabled the debug logging but it seems adapter does not put anything in
    the logs.

    I am not sure where to look next. In case you can think of anything else
    that will really help me unblock myself.

    Regards,
    Pulkit.

    Thanks,
    Pulkit